Management has implemented several new policies and procedures at 26 Journal Square (“Property”) to comply with best practices under the COVID-19 pandemic. For your health and safety, we kindly request all to adhere to the new policies and procedures in order to help reduce the spread of COVID-19. Additionally, please forward this message to your personnel.
New Policies and Procedures:
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations have been installed throughout the building. They are located outside elevators and in lobby areas.
- Implemented in early March, common area touchpoints will continue to be wiped down and sterilized multiple times per day using CDC approved disinfectants. This includes, but is not limited to, entry and exit door handles, elevator buttons, stairwell entry doors, bathroom fixtures & common area doorknobs.
- Social distancing signage is installed throughout building common areas including the elevators.
- Elevator cab occupancy will be limited to a maximum of four (4) people at a time.
- Cleaning staff has increased its nightly scope of service to include the wipe down and disinfecting of all common touchpoints throughout all office spaces.
- A protective shield has been installed around the security guard’s desk.
- Management has asked all vendors to share their health & safety plans, new protocols, and is proactively working with all vendors to require a specific scope of work or function prior to visiting the building.
Management strongly encourages your employees and staff to practice the following:
- Maintain at least six (6) feet of social distance.
- Do not linger in lobbies, hallways, or common areas.
- Face coverings are strongly recommended in all building common areas. Management has made extra masks free of charge available at the front desk in the lobby.
- If an order is placed from a restaurant or delivery service, please meet food couriers in the lobby or outside the front entrance (to reduce visitor traffic in hallways and upper floors).
- Please be patient while waiting for elevators and please yield to others. This will allow for fewer people in the elevator at any given time. The use of the stairs is also available, as practical.
- If you or anyone in your office have been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 and/or you or your staff are exhibiting symptoms consistent with COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME.
We appreciate your patience and cooperation. Management will continue to evaluate our ongoing procedures and provide further updates. COVID-19 response is a fluid situation and rules may be added, modified, and/or removed with notice.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to the building Asset Manager, Raffi Aynilian